Operations Assistant Based in Denver/BoulderJOB POSTING · March 8, 2017
Operations Assistant AVL Growth Partners
AVL Growth Partners is a growing team of experienced Senior Accountants, Controllers, VPs of Finance, and CFOs who guide and lead our client companies by providing finance and accounting expertise to emerging and high-growth businesses. Established in 2009, AVL has worked with over 250 clients across the country and internationally, and we have helped our clients raise over $260 million to fuel their growth.
We are challenge seekers who are motivated to make a difference. We enjoy fast-paced and challenging work. We are looking for candidates to join our operations team who are insanely organized, show meticulous attention to detail, are adept at anticipating needs. The ideal candidate has strong prioritization skills, is solution focused and has the ability to work well with team members both in person, and virtually.
The successful Operations Assistant is primarily responsible for helping the company function with efficiency, organization, and purpose. He/she will deliver a thorough work product on a timely basis to assist in the day to day operations of AVL Growth Partners. He/she quickly responds to questions and requests in order to continue to demonstrate the importance of each and every client and team member. He/she deftly manages these demands across numerous communication channels and proactively communicates with each client and the AVL team.
Overall, the Operations Assistant will be responsible for:
- General Accounting Support (Depositing checks on a regular basis)
- Client Onboarding and Termination (Ensuring all key statistics of clients are captured appropriately)
- Office Management and Administrative Tasks (Keeping the World Wide Headquarters office in a presentable manner, supporting the Managing Partners as necessary, schedules and coordinates internal and external meetings, and assists in Ad Hoc projects as needed)
- Operational Reporting (Managing and updating company KPI reporting, and managing AVL’s CRM database)
- Marketing Support (Performing website maintenance and updates, writing copy for internal and external communications, curating and sending internal and external emails, assisting with social marketing efforts, managing Brand Assets, and assisting with managing event logistics as needed)
- Bachelors recommended
- Writing experience a plus
- 3 to 4 years administrative experience
- Proven ability to prioritize needs and deliver excellent care and customer service to team members and clients